Very nice handmade SCHIZZO® Front Fender Kits, new design, as we used them on our latest SCHIZZO® BMW's. Fits bolt-on to all BMW R65/R80/R100 with 18" front wheels if the stock fork stabilizer and bracket are removed.
The front fender itself is made out of Aluminium with crimps on both sides, 110mm wide and 350mm long. The fender comes with a special radius to fit the tire absolut perfect.
The fender brackets are CNC-machined from 3mm high-grade Aluminum. The fixing holes where the fender is bolted to the fork legs are designed as long holes. So, the fender can be adjusted very precisely to the respective tire radius.
We offer these fenders in three versions:
- LOW - For stock tire sizes
- MID - For Enduro tires like the TKC80 or Heidenau K60 Scout
- HIGH - For high profile tires, like Firestone, Shinko etc.
High-Quality Aluminum Rear Fender as we use them on all our SCHIZZO® BMW's.
Available in 2 different widths:
- 120mm (recommended for Street tires like Avon or Shinko)
- 130mm (recommended for Off-Road tires like Conti TKC80 or Heidenau Scout)
These fenders are handmade in Germany especially for WalzWerk® with a correct radius to fit 18" tires and a crimp on one end. The other end is just straight cut off. They are 650mm long in total, which is a bit longer than on our SCHIZZO® BMW's, so you can cut them to your personal taste.